Video sales pitches are an increasingly popular form of content for businesses. They can be used to help educate potential customers about a product or service, inform them about a new feature, or even sell directly from the video itself through a CTA. However, creating a compelling sales video requires careful planning and consideration of several factors if you want it to be effective. We’ll look at some things to consider when strategising your next sales video production in this blog post.
How to create a sales video?
- Create a sales video template. To make things easier, use templates to reduce the time and energy you would have to spend creating an entire script from start to finish. Other important aspects of the production process, such as editing, can be focused more by using templates.
- Use an autocue for better delivery of your message or script. Teleprompters are used for getting into a rhythm when delivering information about your company, and product images with voiceovers can be really helpful too.
How is your video going to look?
The most important thing to consider when planning a sales video is how you want it to look. What makes one sales video different from another should be easily identifiable, and that’s why it’s so important for you to define what kind of style and tone your videos should have. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Is the style authentic or entertaining?
- Does the colour palette match the brand book?
- Is there enough contrast between backgrounds and text?
- Is the flow of content natural?
How are you executing it?
In order to make the most of your video content and drive long-term results, you need to ensure that every piece of video content is:
- Automated – Using automation software, you can create personalized videos quickly and cost effectively. This will enable you to scale your video production process at a faster rate than ever before. You can also use automation software to automatically send personalized emails based on customer segments or marketing campaigns.
- Accelerated – Utilize accelerated pipelines through the use of AI-powered software. This will help your company reach its goals quicker by delivering better quality videos at scale without sacrificing quality or experience for customers who receive them in their inboxes or social media feeds when they’re looking for services like yours (i.e., when they’re ready to buy).
How do you distribute it?
Distribution is an extremely important aspect of your sales video production. Once you have created a quality product, it must be distributed in an efficient manner. This can be done through a variety of means, including:
- Video hosting and content distribution sites, such as YouTube, allow for easy access to your videos by potential customers or clients who are looking for information about your product or service.
- Video marketing channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn allow you to advertise directly to your target audience. At the same time, they engage with other related posts that may interest them as well.
- If you’re trying to sell something online, then video advertising on streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video might be an option worth exploring. They have millions of users, so if they haven’t seen it yet, chances are someone else has and maybe even bought one. You’ll never know unless you try.
Creating a great sales video requires planning. Planning is about the process and teams involved in making it, as well as all other parameters like metrics and budget. You need to start with a research phase that helps you understand your audience. You need to know their pain points, what they do when they have those pains and how they behave online.